Below are free files that you can download and reflection questions to help with your studies. I also invite you to click the "Store"
link in the above menu and check out the books that I recommend.
Free Bible Study Forms
Free Word Study Forms
Free Prayer Journal Forms
Keep track of your prayer requests and the great things that God has taught you during your prayer time.
Bible Study Notebook
Click the picture for more details on this handy way to keep track of your study notes. (When I checked on April 6, 2010 these were half off!)
How Do I Make a Prayer Journal?
If you would like to learn more about prayer journals, click here to
visit our page that explains what a prayer journal is, what it contains, and how to start one of your own.
Bible Study Questions
The below questions relate to the Living in the Overflow study. Feel free to use them as a supplement to your reading or as a way to further
study and mediate on a particular theme.
1. How do we learn the Truth?
2. List at least one verse that teaches us that the Truth in the Word of God has power.
3. Why was the term "synergy" discussed early on in the study?
4. What does meditating on Word of God do for a believer?
5. What is revelation knowledge and how do you get it?
6. What are three qualities about God's character that really struck home with you?
7. Why is it important that we know God's character?
8. What is "zoe life"?
9. In the earth, does God have more authority or does man?
10. Was it God's plan that we work for our provisions? (In other words, did God want us to work to supply our own needs?)
11. What decision did Eve make BEFORE deciding to eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil?
12. What is the significance in Abram's name being changed to Abraham?
13. Why was it necessary for the second Adam (Jesus) to be born of a woman but have God as the Father?
14. Why is it so important that we have a birth certificate?
15. Why does what I say matter so much?
16. Is it God's will that everyone be healed?
17. Does God want us to live in poverty and suffer for Him?
18. What is the difference between the Truth in the Word of God and a fact about a situation? (hint: temporal vs eternal)
19. What happens when we no longer walk in love?
20. How do love and grace work together?
21. How do faith and grace work together?
22. Give an example of how you can rest in grace.
23. What type of "works" are we supposed to do?
24. Why is it important that we stop basing our faith on our experiences and what we have seen?
You've just completed Part 7: Resource Materials. The below links will take you back to the different sections of the "Living in
the Overflow" study.
Go to Part 1: Outline section.
Go to Part 2: Introduction section.
Go to Part 3: Foundational Principles section.
Go to Part 4: Covenant Promises section.
Go to Part 5: Kingdom Principles section.
Go to Part 6: Faith Builders section.
Go to Part 7: Resource Materials section.
Articles On Our Site
Below are links to articles that I have written which are available on this site. I invite you to grab a cup of coffee and read a few.
Are You Willing To Fight For What's Yours? (You Have an Inheritance)
Is Your Lamp Plugged In? (How to Stay Connected to God)
You Don't Have To Do It All Yourself
Blessed are the Meek not the Weak
How Fear Gives Sin a Vote in Your Life
Close the Door on the Devil
Jesus Said "Come On In."
Owe No Man Anything But . . .
Is It Really That Easy?
The Chance of a Lifetime
I'm Not Moved by What I See
Keep the Future in Mind
More Than Just A Penny
Protection From the Economic Collapse
What Amazes You About God?
How Do We Make Our Way Prosperous?
What Else Are You Amazed About?
Our New Identity
Can I Just Tell You?
Differences Between Catholics and Non-Denominational Christians
Are You A Warehouse Or A Distribution Center?
Can Money Fix Things?
View a list of all articles and teachings by clicking HERE.
Life Changing Book!
If I could recommend only one book, it would be this one. It has been absolutely life changing for me and several people I know.
Pastor Prince reveals how the religious traditions we learned through the years have been blocking our breakthrough. This book will set
you free from trying to "earn" your blessing and will teach you how to simply open your heart to receive the wonderful grace that only
God can give.
From the Author's Heart
I believe each story, idea, concept, and principle relayed in the Bible are critical pieces in a wonderful puzzle. Once we understand
the purpose of each piece and how they all fit together, we will start to see these truths dramatically change our lives.
The "Living in the Overflow" study is a compilation of articles that will guide you through the foundational Biblical truths and
teach you how to live in the overflow of God's richest blessings.
If you would prefer to simply browse around the site at your leisure, please feel free to do that as well. Whatever your purpose for visiting
today, I hope this website is a blessing to you!
Christy (Your Host)
Why Our Words Matter
We all know that you can't plant flower seeds and expect to see corn growing in July. You can only reap what you sow.
The Kingdom of God is based
on this same principle of seedtime and harvest. God created the world by using words to speak things into existence.
God created us in His image so that we could also live by the same system. Our words are seeds and they will produce a
However it's up to us to determine what kind of harvest we get.
Donation Tracking Tool
Download a free spreadsheet to help you track your tithes, offerings and donations.
Change Your Life by Changing Your Thinking!
When we were saved, our spirits were immediately restored. However,
our minds have to go through a process of renewal. We have to learn how to think like God originally intended. Read some inspiring
quotes that continue to help me through this transition.
I would love to hear from YOU!
Please click HERE to send me an email and let me know what you have been learning, what you
have questions about and what you think of the site.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Take the Deal. Don't Blame the Judge!
Have you ever heard someone blame God for something bad that happened in their life?
People often have difficulties understanding how a God who is Love could let a person go to hell. However, people often
miss the role that their own free will plays in the sentence.
Free Keith Moore Teachings
Topics include healing, prosperity, spiritual growth, marriage enrichment, prayer, victory over fear, and much more.
I've spent a significant amount of time trying to find quality websites that Christians may want to visit.
Click here to review the websites and products I've found.